Thursday, February 4, 2010

...woah.

Please, tell me this is not amazing.

This lady has skill.

(and she is pretty)

...wow.

Do watch it full-screen.




On a lighter note, today we unveiled our pictures-of-Dorian-Gray. Hah.

Mine looked like some kind of Greek statue with an attitude on one side, and some Roman emperor with a serious superiority complex on the other. I forgot today, but next week I'll take a picture of it.

Also, my teacher found an iPhone app that lets you "age yourself." I put it in quotes because I dearly, dearly hope that I will not look like this when I get old. She sent us a screenshot of it, and I'm weighing my options as to what to do with it.
I could...
1) post it here and hope that it looks unreal-enough that I wouldn't have to worry about weird internet stalker people
2) print it out and make a mask so I could jump out and scare people
3) never, ever, EVER show the thing to anyone

opinions? =P

[the last] Oscar Wilde Quote(s) of the Day: (yes, I'm getting a bit tired of it)
"Crying is the refuge of plain women, but the ruin of pretty ones."

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about."

"When a woman marries again, it is because she detested her first husband. When a man marries again, it is because he adored his first wife. Women try their luck; men risk theirs."

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies."

Kathryne

1 comment:

Christine said...

ooh! I just saw that the other night...


Show it! or you could just email to me, if you don't want the whole wide world to see it. =)