Friday, February 12, 2010

I guess it would have been "today"

Well, I went to be early last night. Turned off everything by 10:20; lights out an hour later.

THEN. I remember.

Kitty Cabin Fever.

What is this, you ask?
It's the part of (my) cat's brain that gave him cabin fever before I even came close to it. To ward off boredom, he sleeps all day (when we're not throwing him into the snow).

But then.

Come nighttime...

YIKES.

He's lonely, so he wanders the halls crying pitiful, LOUD cries. Until, like 1 AM, which is almost 2 hours after I went to bed.

What made me smile is that this morning when he jumped up onto my dresser like he's not supposed to, I didn't have to get up or throw pencils at him to get him down. I just sat up in my bed and made an exasperated noise, and he JUMPED down from the dresser, ran out of my room, down the hallway, and down the stairs. Goodie for him.

Also, at like 12:02 (approximately) I remembered some parts of Sandy's song (which I stupidly lost... do you ever do that? have so many notebooks that you can't find something you wrote in one?)... and wrote them down, so now I'm'a go work on that.

Kathryne

No comments: