Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stuff. I guess.

Well, the Winter Formal last night went quite swimmingly.

This made me smile because I actually get to eat lunch on Tuesdays now instead of having meetings and sneaking food into the next class.

Question:
When you are wearing a formal dress, sans-pocket-or-purse, people are giving you money for at-the-door tickets, and none of the adults will hold on to it, what do you do with all the money you get until the end of the night so it doesn't get lost/stolen?

Answer:
What do you think?! =D
(Megan cracks me up)
(Christine & Erin, I'm sure you've got this one down... hehe)


Then, I came home from the formal to find TWENTY FOUR unread emails. 22 of them from pretty much the same thread. Oh-so-fun =)


and... hmm... Chemistry wasn't so bad today as I thought.
We're learning about oxidation numbers and other yucky stuff, but my teacher put it into an acronym:
L [oses]
E [lectron]--
O [xidation]

G [ains]
E [lectron]--
R [eduction]

Sooo, Leo (the lion) goes "GER!" because he is big and scary.

Dan, of course, just smashed it all together...
"Leo-ger."
"Leoger."
"L'oger."
"Hey, look, it's a French ogre!"


I felt sick all day (headache, tired, whatever... no biggie because I was out late; it's expected), so I came home and was just going to chill. BUT, a friend stopped by rawther unexpectedly, which was fun. Even though I fell over several times during the visit because I was dizzy.

Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"To be popular one must be a mediocrity."

Kathryne

4 comments:

Christine said...

umm...not quite sure...but I have an idea =P

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.."a friend".. hehehe..

Christine said...

@Livi, yeah, i know =P

Katie said...

Christine~ yes, you have an idea =P (probably the right one)

Livi & Christine~ both of you be quiet. *eyeroll*