Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh, what happens when we get bored...

So, I'm bored.

I, literally, have not set FOOT outside of my house since I came home around 6:15 on Friday night. I am an introvert, but it's still a little weird that I haven't seen people (that I know/care about, that are not in my family) in 4 days.

Since I have no one to distract me, I decided to straighten my hair today.
(*collective GASP*)

yep. First time since I had my hair cut last June... uh... 30th? Or was it July 1st? It was a Tuesday. Anyways.

After only 4 hair clips, 3 burns, 2 flat irons, 1 hour [+50 minutes], and endless patience, my hair went, well...




TADA!! ^^ click to enlarge

(the first one was actually from a different day. I brushed it before it got a chance to curl, today.)


Also, fun emails make me smile =)


Kathryne

5 comments:

Christine said...

Aaah! Katie!! Your hair looks gorgeous!

I'm bored too. I had a dentist appt. today...but other than that(which doesn't really count, cuz it wasn't fun) I've been here since 4pm Friday...

and I DO NOT want more snow!

lol...I like fun emails too =)

Katie said...

why thank you =)

I can't believe I got it straight!

...lol...emails...lol...

Christine said...

can you send me a pic of the front when it's straight?

haha...

Erin said...

wow...thats cool....and I haven't left my house (cept for dentist) since Thursday and 3:00......

Katie said...

yay!! Go heliophiles =P

(seriously, I very much dislike snow. When I say I've been at my house since Friday, I mean I've been INSIDE my house since Friday =P)