Saturday, February 27, 2010

Effervescent!

E-F-F-E-R-V-E-S-C-E-N-C-E ... what's that spell?

ANDEE!
(just kidding... although that seemed to be the general consensus)

Actually, it's more like...  

effervescent young people
vivaciouslivelyanimatedhigh-spiritedbubblyebullientbuoyantsparklingscintillatinglightheartedjauntyhappyjollycheerycheerfulperkysunnyenthusiasticirrepressiblevitalzestfulenergeticdynamic
informal bright-eyed and bushy-tailedpeppybouncyupbeatchirpyfull of beans.
ANTONYMS depressed.

(so... Andee, pretty much)


And last night I was feeling incredibly effervescent after Isaiah 61 (even though they forgot about my solo). We went to swing, I retrieved Oscar from Dan-the-hamster-napper, and Blake spelled effervescent correctly, first try! Didn't dance much, but then again not many people did... And I skipped around, quite a bit. And I did a backbend (with help, lots of it)!

Then. Something quite tragic occurred.

I... went to Christine's house.

*gaspish!*

We ate like two dozen biscotti(s?). We watched Phantom of the Opera. Again. We fed puppies (!!!!!!!). Then we "went to bed." (read: talked for two hours --and before you ask why I'm talking about yesterday, I'm not, this was this morning). Then we did get 6 hours of sleep. Then my mom & sister came and we played with the puppies =)


Smiliest things have to have been...
Blake's spelling triumph
plotting to have week-long sleepovers and stay out late-late at swing and go shopping and learn Russian *nod*
eating PASTA =P


Kathryne

PS- ebullient and scintillating are two other favoritest words of mine.
PPS- I don't generally use these words; I just woke up in the early AM yesterday and that word was in my head. It's happened before, most notably with supercilious and vicissitude.
PPPS- this made me laugh ~

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow... just wow..... who's Oscar and Dan-the-whatever-you-said-he-was?

Week long sleepovers would be amazing..........I think we'd have to live on chocolate and caffeine in order to survive through the last half though :)

Andee said...

LOLOLOLOL!!! yeah, that def sounds like me. yay! i have a new word. haha

whats the pic at the end? i cant see it... :(

Anonymous said...

Ehemmmm... That definition of effervescent is copyrighted by Olivia Lanman.. but I guess you could steal it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Full of beans!