Sunday, February 28, 2010

hummm...

while I had an awesome, amazing, jam-packed day of fun, I can't remember anything in particular that made me smile...

I was out of the house for almost 14 hours straight! I've had my contacts in for WAY more than is "legal" at this point.

I played Risk today with Colin & Mark & Drew & David (fun!) and they let me stay in the game for almost the whole time! I was even the second person to get kicked off the board. I learned some strategy, and got a lot of help, but hey... it was only my second time playing. And it makes a really, really good spectator sport (I had South America and almost all of North America and nothing anywhere else by, like, the third turn... hence, mostly uninvolved with world politics).

And today Bible Force led worship at the evening service and I got to sing my song =)
...a bit shaky, because I hadn't eaten for 5-6 hours, but better than nothing.
Also, it's always really cool to be involved in that. Even if there are only 10-15 people, it's still a really good worship time.


Kathryne

No comments: