Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dorian GrA- =P

Well, today not much made me smile... OH! but I did get a 90 on my drawing. One girl got a 100, but the rest of us are stuck with A- 's.

so, here is Mr Dorian Gray:


weird? yes. But we were supposed to draw him before and after. It's better if you look at each half separately...

BEFORE:


and AFTER:


If the second one doesn't creep you out, jusssttt a little, then I deserved that stupid minus sign. Is it just me, or does a B+ seem happier than an A-?

Oh, and if you see any weird smudges, I DID draw this a whole lot lighter. I darkened it on the computer. I used my H pencil =)

Kathryne


PS- tomorrow I shall be posting via email.
Because tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.
And I am giving up the internet for Lent.
(but not email... YAY MacMail!)
and YAY for the rigmarole; I'm psyched =)

If you want something cool to do for Lent, check out 40 Days of Water.

3 comments:

Christine said...

lol...I'm looking forward to the rigmarole too. Who all is doing it?

Katie said...

right now (in no particular order), it's:
Andee
Erin
Livi
Sarah
Mark
You
Me =)

that's 7! so, even if people waited out the full 24 hour time allowance, we'd get one go-round per week.

Anonymous said...

Didn't Colin say he wanted to do it too?