Monday, February 1, 2010

More Depressing Hilarity

Good gravy, grading papers gives me a case of the belly laughs!

(when I think about what these freshmen consider good grammar... oy vey! the future of the country is not terribly bright! ...just kidding)

I mean, generally in a 3-point paper (one main argument => 3 points => 3 supporting examples for each) you do not want to use point #3 as an example for point #2, and then turn around and use point #2 as an example for point #3!!!! GAHH!!!!!!

It makes me want to tear my hair out and spin around in whirling-dervish fashion, spitting and growling and ripping things, laughing the whole way!


PS- finished The Picture of Dorian Gray last night!! J'ADORE!!! perrrrfect ending.

PPS- Winter Formal tonight =)

Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"One has a right to judge of a man by the effect he has over his friends."

Kathryne

No comments: