Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow (again)

The snow is very much a "meh" thing for me.
I don't own snowpants
or sweatpants
or snow boots
or really even tennis shoes.

So I do what I would do anyways, and stay inside and clean and do homework.
(why does it keep snowing on the weekends?!?!! AAAHHH!!!!)
...yeah, Africa presentation was cancelled. again. because of snow. stupid snow.

HOWEVER.
I still did smile a lot today.

I found a college when I was online that I like. It's called the University of Evansville, in southern Indiana.
it's not terribly expensive
they give you a scholarship for being a part of their choir
and another one for being an active member of a United Methodist church

...and they have a Russian Studies minor
and an English major
and a good-looking communications program
and an option to study abroad in Russia
and a decent mission statement

...and the school color is PURPLE! =D


alsooo.
(skip to about 1:20 for what happened today)




...yeaaahhh... soo... my cat threw up in the potted plant, so this is how we punished him.
and we really wanted an excuse to throw him into the snow =P

Kathryne

3 comments:

Christine said...

hmm...University of Evansville? I think they have a pretty good swim program too...(not that I'm swimming in college, but still...)

Andee said...

haha. im gonna look into UE. not sure if i like their programs yet......but still. gonna check it out. i like the fact that they are a methodist school, kinda small (i think...) and have a study abroad program. :)

Katie said...

they are DEFINITELY small... and just about any school will have a study abroad program =)