Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day!

So, I haven't been feeling so great lately.
My mom & I tried to find a day when I could stay home and "recuperate."
Unfortunately, at school I have tests all the time, and stuff I can't miss, and stuff I don't want to miss.
I was at my breaking point by last night, so my mom was going to keep me home today whether I liked it or not. I wake up after a good 11-hour sleep (10:15-9:15) to find out that... school is cancelled! YES! THIS is why I go to private school! =P

Then I came downstairs and started working on some stuff for my Brit Lit teacher. She wanted a sort of summary of all of my comprehensive MBTI knowledge (--semi-sarcasm), so I'm typing her up a... uh... "summary." A long one. Anyone who knows me knows that this is one of my "pet subjects," and I just have fun with it =)
So... yeah. that made me happy.

Then I wanted lunch (I may have lost my appetite, but by gum you know I've got to eat!), so I made myself Ramen. Did you know that one pack of Chicken flavored Ramen noodles contains 70% of your recommended daily salt intake? Yeah... uhh... we'll just pretend I didn't see that.

Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"Religion? The fashionable substitute for Belief... skepticism is the beginning of Faith."

Kathryne

3 comments:

Christine said...

haha! I had Ramen for lunch today too!

Anonymous said...

First of all, what kind of "not great"?
I haven't been feeling great either.. maybe we have some kind of communicable disease! O_o

2) Breaking point?

3) Psh.. private school.. lucky..

4) Hehehe.. MBTI.. we did that in school and my teacher was so surprised that I guessed my type spot on!

5) With ramen, I always make it with more water, then mix in the packet of flavoring and then dump most of the water out.. It tastes better when the flavor is subtle!

Sorry.. you know you can never leave anything unexplained with Olivia..

^_^

Katie said...

1) not great... uh... dizzy, headache, tired, etc.

2) falling over, passing out, etc

3) YESSIR I AM!

4) =D

5) I like the flavor strong...