Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Megan Elizabeth!

(Okay, so her middle name isn't REALLY Elizabeth... but mine is and Rachel's is and she felt left out)

Basically, Megan is just cool, and she's also a lot like me. The sad thing is that she is coolest in the ways that she is least like me.

Things Megan did/said to make me smile today:

She bought a class pet! He is a hamster, his name is Oscar, he is yellow, and he is about one inch tall.

"It started with llamas and ended up with my possum relocation program... it's a nonprofit!"

"What are the six tenses of the Latin verb?"
"To glorify God and ... no, wait, that's the Catechism."

"Hey! We don't have that much homework tonight!"


^^that last one made me smile because we have SO much homework it overflowed in my planner into Thursday's space.


-Kathryne


PS~ I am remote-posting via email, because it is now officially Lent and I am off of the internet! I shall be back in April.

No comments: