Tuesday, March 2, 2010

wow.

Think of the movies you watched as a kid, or even 3-4 years ago.

Movies, for me, like "High School Musical."

Now, I never thought that movie was "all that" like all my friends did, but it was cool enough. Today, Kristen was watching it on the computer while I was doing my homework, and... wow.

1) Since when do sophomores look like that? And since when do they know how to sabotage the alarm system?
2) Seriously, this goes BEYOND coincidence/good luck. Everything, really.
3) Uhm, really? Sorry, but the "bad guys" (Ryan and ... Sharpay?) have much better voices than the protagonists (Troy and Gabriella)
4) The ending was the CHEESIEST thing I've seen since The Princess Bride... and that movie is at least funny because it's overdone on purpose. This one is just stupid!

Also, I'm having an email archive day...
I re-counted up... last year during all 47 days of Lent I received less than 200 emails. This year, in all 13 days, I've received almost 300... all of a sudden I'm getting like 20/day, and it's ridiculous!!!
...of course, if you count college emails, I've received a good 400 emails, at least... crazy.
And then I' reading emails from, like, November and they were all so serious but I have to laugh now... life goes so quickly, since I've been back from Africa.
And then... Megan's cheater boyfriend from the Speech Meet... in Courtney's words, "loller"

Also-again,
I'm listening to Kristen sing along with Disney music... she's funny =P


Kathryne

PS- where is the Rigmarole?

PPS- it is now going on 23 weeks my mom has been sick. Please pray =/

No comments: