Saturday, March 27, 2010

6.5 out of 16?

Well, I am currently in the middle of the 7th page of my junior thesis... making it legitimately the longest paper I have ever written. (non-fiction, anyways :P)

and that makes me happy.

I ought to be able to get at least 1.5-2 more pages finished tonight, and then I won't have to stress so much on my trip :)

I also went to the library and checked out several awesome-looking books, like
The Essential Tales of Chekhov & The Best Short Stories of Fyodor Dostoevsky

and that makes me happy as well.
I *heart* Dostoevsky... although I prefer to spell it "Dostoyevsky" as the Cyrillic letter for that e is actually pronounced "ye" (see: the Ipanchins/Yepanchins of The Idiot, by the wonderful Dostoyevsky himself)


I cannot wait until I get this BLASTED paper finished!
(and, yes, we did just read Pygmalion...)


Kathryne

No comments: