Wednesday, March 24, 2010

tehe

my hair is long enough and BIG enough to make an absolutely fabulously EIGHTIES side ponytail.
it is so much fun.
and it is making me smile.

also, I am breaking the rules today and wearing a pink shirt and a red hoodie. SHAME!

and... well... chem lab wasn't too bad today; we didn't have the right materials so we couldn't do it. So we hung out with the sophomore boys, and they're funny :P

then Megan & I sang Mighty to Save, and I transposed it in my head and played it almost all the way through almost kind of well!
(and then I gave up and we sang our fabulous harmonies a cappella... LOADS of fun, it was.)

then we did The Call (Regina Spektor; it's our favorite) for an audience of aforesaid sophomore boys (we got a lot of compliments... hehe. they've never heard the likes of us before.)


So it is Wednesday, and I survived! Happily! I didn't even talk about slap-happy-Latin class!

Kathryne

No comments: