Thursday, March 4, 2010

ohmyohmyohmyohmy!! --bonus post

First off, I would like to introduce you to:
myself. Exactly one year ago.

I sent myself an email from school (with a document attached) saying~
here you go katie. i know that this is what you've always wanted. because of this, i am not going to get you a birthday present this year. don't be sad, i may not have gotten you one anyways. so have fun with your very own rhetoric essay. to properly take care of it, you need to use three supporting arguments and sufficient 4-syllable non-understandable vocabulary. that makes it seem more authentic. don't forget to feed it (it likes lemon jello and toast), and if you don't give it enough root beer it will get depressed.

hehe. that made me laugh a little.


What made me smile a LOT tonight (and why-I-shouldn't-post-until-the-day-is-over) was...
At dinner.
I turned around for a second; I forget why.
When I returned to my normal position, there was a suspicious bump under my napkin.
I lifted the napkin, expecting to see some strange "clue" as to what my family is doing this summer, and I saw not that but an ...iPod!
I say (incredulous): "What?"
Mom (equally astounded) says: "What?!"
Kristen (not sure what was going on in her mind) says: "WHAT?!?!"

hehe

but...

ohmy.

and it's purple!!

and it might actually turn off when I tell it to!!

and... thank you, Daddy =))))


Kathryne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm saving up for a purple iPod too! Mine is very old and enjoys shorting out and freezing..