Saturday, March 20, 2010

HUI!

(according to Wheelock, that's the Latin equivalent to "whee!")

anyways.

today was AWESOME!

I rounded off the morning by totaling 9.5 hours of talking with Christine.
We walked down to the creek
and planned a few music videos
and photoshoots
and Halloween costumes
and future-all-nighters
and future-multiple-day-sleepovers :)
(And getting Rita's!)

Then I talked on the phone to the guy heading up the Sunday School I'm speaking at tomorrow (I shall not babble. I shall not babble. I shall not babble.)
...and it sounds like it's going to be awesome :)

Then I had the Africa team dinner
and crazy hair night at youth group
and my Africa presentation with Sandy
(even though I babbled a bit)
and playing spoons/shoots
and playing liar
and hula hooping for 10 minutes straight.

And... well... today I am feeling simply MAGNIFICENT. and MAGNANIMOUS.
I loved seeing (in order of appearance) ChristineErinStephanieSandyAndeeMarkSarahLiviJulietRachelColin ...and I felt just plain wonderful!
Today could hardly have been better.
Also, the weather was gorgeous.


Kathryne (and Wheelock)

No comments: