Thursday, March 18, 2010

more quotes :)

sorry, I forgot to write yesterday. But it's okay; anything I would have come up with would have been totally lame as I wasn't in a very good mood.
and Wednesdays involve stuff like Student Government and Chem Lab. ICKY!!!


anyways...

"I want to yell at you, but I have to fix my eye!" (*growl*)
-Megan, to Dan, who was bragging about how he finishes Latin work twice as fast as the rest of us

"I don't just have 20/20 vision, I have 100/100 vision! ...wait, is there a difference?"
-Dan, who was having one of the maybe 10 blonde moments I've ever seen him in

"You are the most abusive lunchbox owner I have ever met!"
-Rachel, to Megan who was throwing her lunchbox at the wall repeatedly


And...
we're reading Pygmalion in Lit! And I get to read the part of Professor Higgins! Oh, I do love him... and I believe he is an INTJ. Needless to say, the voice comes naturally. Maybe a good 5th higher.

And...
my evening plans were cancelled, BUT I went shopping with Kristen :)
and they were cancelled so graciously I couldn't mind in the slightest.

And AND...
I get to see Christine tomorrow! (*mischievous laugh*)


(also, I finally finished Part I of Megan's birthday present... her birthday was Tuesday. And I started my Junior Thesis last night!)

Kathryne

No comments: