Sunday, March 28, 2010

"wee fee?"

This evening my dad took Kristen and me to Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins.

We're sitting at a table, I'm trying to keep my skirt off of the (NASTY) floor, and Kristen says...

"Dad... what's wee-fee?"

I turn around to see a poster advertising free Wi-Fi. My dad and I look at each other and just crack up. All the while Kristen is getting defensive and saying, "What?! What is it?!" and having no clue.

It was highly amusing.

Kristen is almost 13.


Kathryne

Post-Scriptum~ 9.5 pages down, and at least 6 worth of material to go. PLUS fun extra research in 5 short story collections!
Post Post-Scriptum~ leaving tomorrow AM for college shopping trip. Limited internet access. Will miss you all!

3 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

LOL! We have lots in common. My sister is thirteen and that's exactly the kind of thing she'd ask. I love the quote on your profile, I'm in love with Jesus Christ, and I'm an ENTJ :) Love your blog!

~Kendra

Katie said...

hehe, thanks :)
my cousin is an ENTJ.

by the way... Wake Forest is one of the stops on my college shopping trips this week! how funny.

Kendra Logan said...

:O Wow! That's awesome! What do you want to be when you grow up?

~Kendra