Wednesday, March 31, 2010

College Shopping

So, I've been out "college shopping" ... it's loads of fun, albeit exhausting.

I went to UNC on Monday and met up with an old friend who is a sophomore there. I wish I knew more people like him... he has a great sense of purpose and a huge heart for God.

Tuesday, we headed over to Wake Forest, which was AMAZING. Loved it. Sat in on a Russian class... Prof. Hamilton is my new best friend. They did "karaoke" with childrens' songs. Something about a crocodile, a bunny, and a Christmas tree? Anyways, it was great. And the other Russian prof likes Dostoyevsky, more than Tolstoy! Like me! :) Calls him "Dusty." That was a huge smile-thing.

Also, if you're ever in North Carolina for anything, find a Cook-Out. They have THE BEST milkshakes, like ever :) I got strawberry cheesecake flavor... yuummmm. The place is seriously a Cold Stone Creamery for milkshakes.

Today I went to an American Lit class... also good.

Although, I have to say the biggest smile thing was the way my dog, Tag, plays with his half brother... or, should I say, how his brother (Bo) plays with him. Tag is almost 2 and Bo is 5 months... hehe :) Goldens are awesome.

Kathryne

No comments: