Friday, March 26, 2010

8 things...

Today we had a field trip. To a library. It was awesome. So many things made me smile, like when they lied and told the guy at the taco place that I was allergic to jalapeño peppers to get me a new one sans-spice... :P
(also, going to Christine's, talking to her, seeing the puppies, and learning the lindy hop!)

On the way back, we (my class-- me, Rachel, Megan, Dan) determined that we only ever really talk about 8 things.

1) Literature
2) grammar (especially bad grammar)
3) Myers-Briggs personality theory
4) the televenth grader
5) how busy we are
6) Megan's work/the people at her work
7) movies (especially bad ones, like Another Cinderella Story... really anything Disney-Channel)
8) Oscar


Kathryne

PS- I picked a daffodil and wore it in my hair!
PPS- "scintillate" is an amazing word.

No comments: