Sunday, March 7, 2010

it's a la-la-la-lovely day :)

A few things today...

1) church
>>>sleeping in an extra hour and a half
>>>BIBLE FORCE!! (I've missed you guys!!!)
2) walking down to the creek with Kristen, Mark, and Colin :)
>>>perfect. weather.
>>>giving Kristen a piggyback ride... then watching her go twice as fast when Colin gave it a shot.
>>>semi-freaking out when Kristen acted like she threw Mark's phone in the water
3) talking at dinner with the family
4) I finished my watercolor... finally.
>>>most of it is PURPLE!
>>>contrary to popular belief, watercolor actually is erasable, at least with a lot of patience and if you don't care about getting completely rid of the tint

And: check out this word spectrum (beautiful to ugly), and see where "cute" lies. Lesson learned: cute is perfectly acceptable as long as that's what you mean.
...although, you'd think that "drop-dead gorgeous" would be ABOVE just plain "gorgeous," and that "comely" would be a little lower on the list.


Kathryne



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous! We used to have a creek near our old house and I would go down there ALL THE TIME.. *sigh*

I miss those days..

PS- I can't see the word spectrum..