Monday, March 15, 2010

randomness

History class today... OHMY. my stomach hurt from laughing.
We were all seriously slap happy, and we just decided to get off of the track to take the AP test, so we were also quite giddy... hehe, yeah, it was fun, and it was one of those "you had to be there" things.


ALSO!! ALSO!!!!
talked to Christine for an hour and a half =)
and... I am still effervescent!!!

To top it off, my week's schedule is looking pretty nice...
Tomorrow~
school at 6:20 (AM) for Fine Arts Festival
Megan's birthday!!
get home 6:30 (PM) and do homework... yay?
Wednesday~
(nothing that great in school)
Voice (I love Mrs Amy!)
FINALLY can start my Junior Thesis!
Thursday~
reading Pygmalion in Lit (play version of My Fair Lady)
homework, I guess
and... *giggle* something fun TBD ;)


Kathryne

No comments: