Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm Back!!

So, I was kinda-sorta-halfway grounded for the last week, because I had a lot of school work and I had the SATs today (which went pretty well, even though the power went out...)

so, I'M BACK!

And tonight is the St. Patrick's Disco at youth group =P

AND! One of my words-of-the-day was on the SAT! (I can't tell you which one =P ...and it was one of my personal words, not from one of those weird page-a-day calendars)

And I saw
my friend from driver's ed
my BFF from 5th/6th grade
my BFF from 3rd/4th grade
my other BFF from 4th grade
my BFF from 4th-8th grade (and classmate until last year, but I stopped having BFFs after middle school)
& that kid who *said bad words* in math class in 5th grade

it was all very fun =)

as fun as 4-hour standardized testing can be, that is.


Kathryne

No comments: