Saturday, March 6, 2010

inrightoutrightuprightdownright...

Today... was just... awesome. HAPPY.

happy is not "I'm so happy I don't have to do homework right now like every other minute of my life."

happy is "I would be PSYCHED to do homework right now, because my life is awesome!*"


and I am HAPPY!
because
I have been BLESSED
with unbelievably great friends (shout-out to Christine, Erin, Livi, Mark, & Blake)
with an amazing family (even Kristen, who stole shotgun tonight... twice)
with opened eyes (anybody else see the sky tonight?)
with an opened heart (Paul Wilbur=super... friends who will dance and lift their hands=priceless)

Jesus
You are stronger
More than any other
Hallelujah
What a Savior
Jesus
You are higher
My soul's deepest desire
Hallelujah
You are Savior



Kathryne


* "my life is awesome!" -credit to Blake :)

No comments: