Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas music :D

Mom: Are they really only going to play Christmas music from now until January first? Do you know how much bad Christmas music there is?
Katie: Yep. They play half bad stuff and half Josh Groban. And then maybe 3 or 4 other songs.

ANDDDD I started working on Coventry Carol and Adoramus Te during Math today... got parts all assigned and ranges figured out and I have to go to a G; that could be interesting.

And, of course, Youth Worship Team practice. Actually, first time I have ever played piano in front of anybody from church. This could be interesting.

I Learned...
I hate iTunes 10.

Kathryne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome! hope it all goes well, you'll play well I'm sure.

Katie said...

eh...

post-nerve-reactions go to a whole new level when it comes for the things I am not confident with. Like piano. It's okay, though. I'm not playing the whole time.
Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence :)