Saturday, November 6, 2010

gorgeous day.

The Good:
The creek was beautiful today. There was more color there than shows in these pictures, I promise.
And... I cannot say how many times I have been walking down the middle of the (one-way) road, been distracted by some pretty tree, walked to the side of the road, then realizing that a car just came whizzing down the wrong way and almost ran me over.





The Bad: My hair takes so stupidly long to wash >.<

The Random: Listening to Christmas music... classical music... serious Celtic music...

Oh, and my sister is such a girl after my own heart :) she started Christmas music this weekend!
Although, you can always tell the difference between us by the size of our pony tail holders.



Kathryne


PS- I LOVE the end of Daylight Savings! And this is not merely because of that famous "extra hour of sleep"... nah. It's the freedom! The choices! It doesn't have to be an extra hour of sleep... it could also be an extra hour of awake! It's like tax-exempt time!
(you can tell I really mean all of this by my 13-year-old-girl-level use of exclamation points. I can say that with authority because I have a 13-year-old sister.)

1 comment:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Katie, I love you. :) This is a such a Katie post complete with beautiful pictures, hair comments :) and excitement which, of course, must be analyzed.