Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Muuuusic.

AHH. I love BibleForce. And even though our practice for the youth service went over, like, 40 minutes... it was awesome. And PAGE! So happy he came! And it was super fun teaching him all the motions, haha.

AAANNNDDDD I get to do (eep!) O Holy Night for something Christmasy later in the year and I can hit the super fun note at the end and it all makes me happy.

Oh, and Erin was back at chorus today... Hallelujah. We got much done and it was beautiful and I am HAPPY.

Kathryne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I thought the practice went extremely well, or at least i thought it did lol. everyone was very together.

Are you talking about when you say "fall on your knees"? thats like, killer.

Katie said...

Yes. it was. I'm happy with the song choices, too.

Ah, no! I will show you music on Friday or Saturday. Of course, my copy is in E flat, when I'm singing it in C, so it's a little different... mainly, it does not actually have me singing a Bb, which is nearly impossible, but rather a G, which is somewhat doable.