Thursday, November 4, 2010

muahaha

The Good: nice day at school today. not too high-pressure... actually, I don't know if I had any real, structured classes all day.
Math was "independent study" (aka Lit homework)
Study Hall for 2 hours
More study during lunch
Physics was independent work on labs
Apologetics was a debate movie (whose soundtrack was TOTALLY the same as Narnia... I swear...)
Latin was more independent study

The Bad: trying to schedule stuff with Christine :/ life goes toooo quickly.

The Random: Muahahahahaha. ha. ha. (planning and plotting evil things)

The Quotes:
"Pro: folds his towels
Con: 3 foot 4
Pro: has nice teeth
Con: smells bad"
-Kevin

"I have no thoughts."
-Kevin

"I can hear my echo! *fwooooo!*"
-Megan

Kathryne

1 comment:

Christine said...

i agree. life does go wayy too fast.