Sunday, November 21, 2010

4.5 down, 155.5 to go...

The Good: AAAHHH Youth Service was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! like so good!! Praise Team... y'all were awesome. Way, way awesome. And Matt was there! Which was so cool. And I could actually hear what I needed... even though I didn't get my in-ear monitors :P

The Bad: Driving for an hour, on 4.5 hours of sleep, when I haven't driven for exactly 70 days? Unfun. But I only made one turn that was too sharp... I did okay. But my legs do tired-ache.

The Random: Ummmyoumeanlike the firecrackers/rockets going off while I was trying to write in my Christine-book?


Kathryne

EDIT:
just realized the random coincidence that number of hours of sleep last night = number of pages completed in the Christine-book.
That is what the title refers to. The book, not the sleep. Although, I wonder how long it would take me to work up 160 hours of sleep, now...

No comments: