Monday, November 8, 2010

slap happy!

The Good: ohhhhmy, today was just hilarious. Laughed so, so much. About everything. Most things of which should not be that funny. And then singing the rodent song... over... and over... and over... in the middle of Physics class... :P
And going to Panera with neighbor-Megan* :) broccoli cheddar soup = yummmm

The Bad: Have you ever posted something on a social networking site/blog/email/whatever and gone... wow, the only reason I did that was to get attention/create sympathy/inspire awe into the hearts of mere mortals, as my peers tend to be of such? and sometimes you can delete the offending/insecure remark, but other times it must remain in cyberspace and you are forever damaged... ruined... DONE FOR!

The Random: good times in Physics. and second-Math. lol.
I quote Megan: "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
no lie.

Kathryne

PS- EEEEEEeeeEEEEP!


*"Megan" with no modifier defaults to school-Megan. The one in my class. The one who has been my better friend** since like 6th grade. The one who makes music videos about rodents. That one. :P

** I cannot have a "best friend" because I have more than one, therefore I do not have a "best" (because that is a singular term) ... so, I have a few "better friends." There will probably be a blog post explaining that eventually.

No comments: