Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hmmmmdrmmmmblmmmm

That's sort of the noise my day made, alternately at a high fever-pitch of a buzzing fly and the low grumbling of an angry computer.

The Good: had not finished any of my homework last night. got a surprise study hall in Math and therefore finished everything! (because, since I didn't actually have Math, I didn't have to worry about finishing up stupid inverse hyperbolic transcendental ickiness.)

The Bad: It was kind of an anticlimatic day. And my ankles hurt, and my back hurts when I breathe, which I do surprisingly often. And the medley isn't going to work out for chorus, so we're going to copy somebody else's.

The Random:
(defending a guess in Latin for vocab)
Megan: When I think "to protect," I think "to eat"
Rachel: The kids you babysit had better be very afraid...

“I got the Mr. Sunshine award in 8th grade!”
-Kevin

Kathryne

No comments: