Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rachel's face

"My face is going to be two thirds of Congress!"
best class.
My friends are entertaining. Especially when sleep deprived.
And according to Sparklife, Dan scored, like, 3 awkward points.
According to me... let's just say that that class involved a lot of blushing and wishing I knew NORMAL people, and then realizing how boring that would be.

I Learned...
A college "essay" might mean 250 words, and 1700 characters is not that much space to write.

Kathryne

PS- :))) Everybody come to the Christmas Eve service... one of them, they're at 6, 8, and 10... I get to do O Holy Night, and I am psyched. It's a gorgeous arrangement. Really simple and classic, not overdone or odd like the Point of Grace one. Or maybe I'm just a hymn snob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O Holy Night is straight divine! one of the best things ever written. Isnt 250 words just a page? thats like an extended response. I would hate to try to cram a whole essays worth of information in one page. ouch, good luck!