Friday, December 10, 2010

chipper :)

I have decided : I like the Charleston. And I like actually dancing at swing dance. It's a good feeling. Maybe I should leave early more often.
(Math: I dance more in the beginning, always. If I leave at 8:30, that means I probably spent about 75% of my time actually moving. If I leave at 10:30, it might be more like 30-40%. And did you know that 84% of all statistics are made up? but I'd say I'm close.)

And then when I ride home I can stare up at the clouds like the congealing, curdling clumps of brownish charcoal that they are. It's rather pleasant.

I Learned...
You should expect college interviewers to talk to you about politics and religion.

Kathryne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you really thinking of leaving at 8:30 all the time? i hope not, i dont think the night really starts until around 8:45, but thats just me.