Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Try this:

can you roll your Rs in a whisper?
do it as quietly as you can...
there.

Doesn't it sound kinda like that car in the Aristocats? and it tickles your throat... hehe... "thr" sounds are fun to roll... hehe...

Also, when you can find someone who looks decent in a dress like this, notify me ASAP because I will want to go slap some sense into their silly brains.

Alsooo, I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde (did I say that already?) and I am loving it SO much, and I have so many things underlined on each page, that I am going to do an "Oscar Wilde quote of the day" on every entry from now... until I feel like stopping, I guess.


Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"As for believing things, I can believe anything, provided it is quite incredible."

Kathryne


PS- Sandy, stop saying you're an ENFJ.
you're not.
you're an ESTJ.

An ENFJ is this:
"Benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity, they have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes... they see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are."
An ESTJ is this:
"Tradition is important... they have an acute sense for orthodoxy. Much of their evaluation of persons and activities reflects their strong sense of what is "normal" and what isn't... outspoken, a person of principles, which are readily expressed."

4 comments:

Erin said...

go ESTJ's!!! I'm one of those!

Christine said...

nope! can't roll my tongue.
love that quote!

silentsandy13 said...

ok ok but in my defence you only told me that AFTER i said it. your blog smells like pizza

Katie said...

okay Sandy... whatever you say =)

PS- PIZZA?!? is that a... *gasp*... insult?!?