Wednesday, January 13, 2010

!!!!!

(usually I wait until the day is over, but...)

Despite the fact that today is Wednesday, and Wednesdays are horrendous...
Student Gov't, Chemistry, Calculus, and a bunch of other stuff that assigns lots of WORK...
today a looottttt of things made me smile.

Start at the beginning? yes let's.
-overslept an hour
-was only 40 minutes late
-understood the math lesson
-got all my math homework done in school (well, 95% of it...)
-had a (literally) hysterical AP World class
-new and improved Yurtle the Turtle!
-"There were some insects who were helpful to farmers" "You mean like mice?"
-RODENTS!
-found out that there are several (and when I say several I mean like 7) out of the 35-ish categories for my school network's fine arts competition that I might actually stand a chance in
-...like the Sacred/Classical vocal solo
-...and digital photography
-...and Vocal Ensemble
-...and chalk pastels. I *heart* chalk pastels.

[Nothing good about SGA or Chem]

-finished Latin work early
-did other homework
-found occasion to use some witty comments I keep in the "WBWC" (World Bank of Witty Comments)
-set up an interview for my summer maybe-job!!!!

AAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAH!!
(that was a happy screech)

Then I got an email saying that the youth who participated in the youth service this summer are probably going to get an opportunity to do it AGAIN, for a church in Westminster.
a) how did these people find out about us?
b) I so want to do it again!!! Even if it did almost kill me the first time!!!
c) Definition of insanity~ Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result
d) I'm not insane, because I am TOTALLY expecting it to kill me again =)

...And now I have voice lessons (LOVE!)
And then Praise Team practice (LOOVVEEE again!)

Kathryne

No comments: