Monday, January 18, 2010

*ahhhh*

^^this one is a sigh of relief.

No school today... and that means... no debate this week =)

I saw a bunch of my friends.
HI SARAH!! =D

AND, I wrote myself a personal ad.

*******

USER MANUAL: read carefully!

Thank you for choosing this model of person. This version includes the advanced feature of Working Module (WM), which guarantees that this person is willing to work and make money for her future family, she enjoys both theoretical and pracical works. Note that this person cannot be exposed to extreme emotions; the Empathy Training Module (ETM) is not included. Exposing to high level of emotions may cause malfunctions and stop the valuable feature: thinking algorithm. We are proud to introduce the new and improved Shopping Module, which is capable of spending money in a book store. Further tests required, but the recent tests show that this person cannot be used for shopping in tweenage-oriented clothing related stores. Version includes Entertainment Function, which works regularly on better days, also includes optimistic parameters. If the person looks frozen, wave your hands in front of her eyes, to catch her attention, most possibly she is only thinking. If she smiles during this time, it means she found out how to rule the world or maybe she is daydreaming about something. This person includes wide knowledge of random facts and high performance ability of learning. Also runs a well working music module.

1. This person can NOT read other’s minds. She won’t find out what is your problem. Voice or written conversation are required to send her a problem, and she will attempt to solve it.

2. This person can NOT reincarnate. Don’t kill her.

3. This person can NOT dance. This feature can be added to her repertoire by teaching her.

4. This person can NOT be fed by fast foods, raw meats, and sugary snacks.

5. This person requires loyalty, and gives loyalty.

6. This person can NOT watch Hollywood-made horror or romantic movies.

7. This person needs at least 6 hours of sleeping each day.

8. This person will NOT go to parties each weekend.

By violating these points there is a risk of losing the long life warranty.


(^^ This is an actual published article; I just tweaked it so it fit me.
INTJs ftw!)


*******

I’ll tell you this: I won’t be normal
in any sense of the word.
I can say that I’ll always be
quite a bit absurd.
I love the things that make me laugh,
and people too, I guess.
At times I’ll like what makes me cry
(but definitely less).
I’m not first choice, in any way,
for any sort of sport,
and also not for sympathy
(I’m a
definite last resort).
Yep, I shall always say it straight:
the truth is not a cupcake,
so why on Earth should I sugarcoat it?
I abhor being fake.
Lastly, please do not expect
eagerness, squeals, and such.
I’m not your “average” teenage girl,
but that's not saying much =)

1 comment: