Thursday, January 21, 2010

=D

lotsa things making me smilleee =)

a) I have my thesis intro done and turned in!

b) I had a cheese steak for lunch!

c) I didn't get a demerit for chewing gum in school!

d) I had a breakthrough re:MBTI & focus!
(I'm a dork)
So, each of four types has a different focus:
  • SJ~ what was
  • SP~ what is
  • NJ~ what will be
  • NP~ what could be
and, if you look at it, the opposite focuses are not totally switched-types (ie SJ vs NP), but only the first letters are switched.
SJ vs NJ: what was vs what will be
SP vs NP: what is vs what could be

e) I HAD MY INTERVIEW =)
soo....
the interview was REALLY good.
shorter than I thought
but it's all good =)
(and I got *points* for being a Mac-geek and knowing what a tag cloud is)

Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"To reveal art and conceal the artist is art's aim."

Kathryne

No comments: