Sunday, January 10, 2010

"God must be an extrovert"

(see: Revelation 5)

anyways... I might have a job this summer!
doing something I'll enjoy!!

*HAPPY*

something today... hmm... I love the 20-cent bet I have going on as to the personality type of a friend. And I love that I'm going to WIN.
(LIT is just great all-round)

Why do my friends have to be so cool?
They make me feel like I might ALMOST want to be an extrovert.
I get almost bubbly around them, like... so much enthusiasm! GAHH! enthusiasm is deaatthhhh! (just kidding)
...But seriously, it isn't natural in the slightest. So why do all of my friends stir that up in me? I feel so... un-me. Maybe I'm just kidding myself; I might just be an ESFJ in disguise =/

Kathryne

4 comments:

Christine said...

No, no...definitely NOT an ESFJ! =)

Erin said...

So who won the bet?

Katie said...

hehe =)
I dunno yet.
we have to wait for her to take the test.

Anonymous said...

God is an EISNTFPJ!!!