Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Day of Quotes

I *love* quotes.
So, we'll start with some by people I know (grown-up people & peers, that is. So they have no excuses):

"I love your hair! It looks like a bee's nest!"
"It's an INTJ thing..."
"I'm usually wrong, but I have evidence this time."
"Why do I always seem so stupid when there are other people around? I look brilliant when I'm by myself!"

Now, for the "dead people" quotes:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
-Herm Albright

"What's the good of having naturally curly hair if nobody's jealous?"
-Freida (Peanuts)

“There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.”
-Russian proverb


Now, for the
Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"Nowadays, people know the price of everything, and the value of nothing."

Kathryne

No comments: