Friday, January 29, 2010

Greatness

First:
When I grow up I am going to get a job that involves tearing duct tape. Is it just me, or is there something incredibly satisfying about that nearly-perfect RIP?

Second:
Tag.
my puppy =P


Third:
I love dancing.

to dance
it's just that feeling
when nothing else really matters
except the movement
communication
and synchronization
and the shift; and the smile
and it doesn't matter

and I hate to say it, but I've been looking for the kind of night I had tonight for a very, very long time. I got to hang out with 2 of the people in my Book of Awesome People!!
...and even received a compliment from one *blush*
...about my dancing, which is even more *blush* because it's one of those few things I can never tell if I'm doing well or horribly.
((Sidenote-- this basically means, I generally couldn't care less about compliments because I am very aware of what I do well, and also very aware of what I don't. So when somebody surprises me it's pretty ...thrilling =) ))

Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
"All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling."

Kathryne

2 comments:

Christine said...

I can't watch the video...

Katie said...

that's sad =(