Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Loverly...

I overslept a full 63 minutes (my alarm has a "convenient" 9-minute snooze feature).
Then I worked on choir stuff.
Then I went to Panera and talked with Megan and Rachel.
Then we braved the newly-reconstructed ShopRite.
Then we went to the library*!
Then we went to Rita's. YUM.
Then choir practice was epic.
Then Megan started humming songs from My Fair Lady.
Then I worked on stuff, which wasn't as fun, but still good.
Then I talked on Facebook with Hannah and Caleb and Kirsten, at various times.
Then I chatted with David and Doug and Rachel for a while.**

My life is so perfect.
I am going to miss everybody so much.
sigh.

Kathryne

*Yes, on our first day off of school, we spent 3 hours at the library. it was magical.
** In some cases, "chatted with" means "went on an 'anti-river road rant' at"

No comments: