Wednesday, May 25, 2011

j'adore my school

Today I had my last chapel at New Covenant. :'(

But really, I can be thankful I have had such an amazing school that I WOULD be... WILL be sad to leave it.
NCCS has been 100% of my intellectual life... a good 67% of my social life... and probably hovering somewhere around 55% of my spiritual life. For the past seven years. Which is really all of my life that I want to remember at all, and even some of that is debatable.

We had senior chapel today. Mrs. B let me, Megan, and Kevin lead singing... so, I guess it was "senior chapel + Doug." Everything is "+ Doug." Girls' Ensemble... + Doug. Senior chapel... + Doug. It's kind of entertaining, really.

Then in Latin, Mr. C handed out copies of the Harry Potter books and we researched the linguistic roots of many of the major names, spells, etc from them.



Then I FINISHED MY SENIOR THESIS for realz this time, guys! Mrs. B took us all to Starbucks and Barnes & Noble in celebration. I love being able to fit the whole senior class into the backseats of a minivan.

At lunch we had a supersecretsociety meeting, which is really just a bunch of us who are going to make a documentary film this sumer, which has potential to be pretty epic. And I almost sat on a wasp, because it was the only bench left because all the guys were being wimps about a silly little bug. :P

After school I hung out, read, talked to my mom, researched stuff for supersecretsociety, ate the equivalent of half a cantaloupe, did minimal homework, prepared some girls' ensemble stuff, talked to Megan for about an hour and a half, and now I am going to bed.

I LOVE MY LIFE <3

Kathryne

No comments: