Tuesday, May 3, 2011

...speechless...

I got a present for Kristen's birthday.

It was a *little bit* of a surprise.

Okay, so it might have been for my graduation, one month early, but... o.0

No, I'm not going to tell you what it is.

muahahaha.

AP Calc test tomorrow! Ever since I found out I had to memorize any formulas... I mean any... that I was to use on the test, including the integration tables, I kind of gave up on the idea of getting a really good grade and getting 8 math credits for college. Because I literally got through about 3/4 of the stuff I was supposed to for AB/BC Calc... that means all of AB and half of BC. Never got to infinite series, Taylor/MacLaurin, etc. sigh :(
But releasing myself of that pressure/expectation has made my life much better. Yay!
And the weather was pretty today :)

Kathryne

No comments: