Thursday, May 26, 2011

bestday.

Not really. But pretty great nonetheless.

In homeroom it was my turn... that is, for the past few months every so often we have chosen one of the girls to "bless" during homeroom. We talk about what we appreciate about her, and memories we have, and then we pray for her. This week is the senior girls' turn... and today it was mine. I LOVE THOSE GIRLS so much. Not just because they say nice things to me... they just have such great hearts, and every homeroom they genuinely look to bless whoever it is. When Megan started talking I about cried.
Study period instead of Math and Physics. Used it to prepare for LE EPIC choir pieces... the last ones I will ever arrange/organize here at NCCS! :/
And then in Apologetics/Latin I got to see what all that hype called "Harry Potter" was about. The first movie... it was pretty good. Except that Dan kept yelling every time Dumbledore came onscreen, "He's GAY!!!" and everybody else is just, "shut up, Dan."
Kristen's graduation was also tonight. She won THE Christian Character Award, and the guy presenting it said a lot of great things about her that described her personally and PERFECTLY. It was one of two awards given the whole night, total. I'm bragging now, and I don't care :)

Kathryne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I just caught up on the past month of your Optimism posts, and I just want you to know that I love you... to death. :)