Friday, May 13, 2011

*slap self on back of hand*

I have been a bad, bad blogger.
That is, not posting for the simple reason that I didn't feel like it, which is kind of the point of this whole operation.

Regardless, smile-y things:

  • Waking up to find CHRISTINE across the room :)
  • Hanging out with CHRISTINE for a whole two hours!
  • Making a facebook fan page for the MRWP :)
  • Not getting pied... again... *
  • My math teacher asking me if it was okay if he skipped math class and I had study hall
  • Sitting on the swing in my happy-skirt-sub-two (which acts as a sail of sorts) and reading while the wind pushed me back and forth
  • Reading from the Katie-book :)
  • Hearing David's grad school plans...!!
  • Reading more... and not doing homework.
And tomorrow you ought not to expect to hear from me, again, because I will be out until the wee hours of the morning, doing about the only thing there is to do around here after midnight. ie Rock&Bowl. wheee :)
I promise I am still mostly an optimist, even if I have skipped a lot recently.

Kathryne

*It's actually kind of devious of the teachers... every day since last Thursday I have come to school thinking "this is the day I get Cool Whip in the face" and live in suspense until 6th period when I am informed we are postponing it to the next day. And the next day. And the next day. et cetera. If they do it one more time, I am personally going to THROW AWAY the stupid pies.

No comments: