Sunday, May 8, 2011

Megan Elizabeth.

I slept in until 7:45. It was a beautiful thing.
(did I really just say that? "slept in until 7:45"?!)

After church Megan came over.
GAH. <3
And we did secretish things and talked about secretish things and texted secretish people (or my little sister, who was eavesdropping).
And, basically, it has been too long since we have hung out, and I could not be gladder that I gave up studying for AP Government to do that. I'll study tomorrow. :P
And then we made a CD (ish) to give to my mom for Mother's Day, and it made her cry. Mission accomplished.
And... well, it's all very secretive, but we had an awesome afternoon ;)

Kathryne

PS- for some reason, I have "Turkey in the Straw" stuck in my head. I don't think I've heard that song since elementary school music class. weird.

No comments: