Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Had dinner and a mini-hike with my dad to a neat overlook semi-near us... it was great. Just beautiful. The bugs would not have been my first choice of companions, but I guess that is what you get for summer!

Speaking of summer... OHMY. Sleepover last night with Megan and Kirsten and Hannah. 'Twas pretty great. I love those girls! (Hi! if you read this!)
Of course, I fell asleep before much of the insanity, but it is okay. I was still awake for star-tipping, and eating more sugar than in the past 2 weeks combined, and torturing poor little toads by throwing them into the wading pool and making them slide down the slide, and watching movies that I am sure are far too scary for me, and talking and making way too much noise, and doing other stuff that probably was a result of the sugar I mentioned earlier.

Kathryne

No comments: