Tuesday, August 30, 2011

so. much.

...everything.

overslept this morning, but it turned out okay.

In Philosophy we tackled the "Does God Exist" question. Or at least we pretended. My professor chose THE WORST arguments to consider for his existence (including the Ontological Argument... shoot me). Can't wait to see what he pulls out for the other side. But the thing with discussions like that is that they highlight the views of different people in the class. One kid and I had a good discussion after class... he apparently wants to go into ministry after graduating. It was kind of obvious, in a really great way.

Then I did a bunch of stuff like go to the library, commit dining hall treachery & outright disloyalty, go to a planetarium show, and then commit dining hall treachery for the second time in one day. That's bad.

Tonight was Activities Night. There were 250+ tables set up with different clubs and such. It would be SO EASY to overcommit. And as much as it hurts, I am giving up the women's a cappella group, the student newspaper, and all other number of fabulous things so as to be able to to student ministry, swing club, and Russian Choir. And chorale, but I get a credit for that. :)

And now I have like 5 hours of homework (exaggeration! don't worry Mom!) to cram in before I go to bed.

Kathryne

No comments: