Saturday, August 13, 2011

firsts and lasts and way too manys

Firsts:
-Making "Japanese woodblock prints" out of meat trays.
-Leaving Dan's party with Megan, without asking my parents. Or going directly where we told everybody else we were going (small detour).
-Dancing blues... like the legit kind, not just east coast with a little smaller bubble.

Lasts:
-WORKING AT DAYCARE HALLELUJAH.
-Swing dance :(
-Seeing about 15-20 different people :/

Way Too Many Times Already:
-Sleeping through my alarm.
-Getting to work late.
-Texting at work when I am not supposed to have a phone on.
-Awkward sip. :)
-Giving details of my life and/or schedule to those who could hardly be pressed to care less.
-Forgetting to dance while my feet are moving... good grief...
[ETA: staying up too late on the computer while forgetting that I have to take a driving test in the morning.]

Kathryne

No comments: