Tuesday, April 5, 2011

yesterday...

I got home from yet another college visit and went to bed, because at that point I had been awake and walking around for about 15 hours.

It was a good day. And they had awesome brownies at lunch.

And in the 5 hours I spent in the car I got to
a) talk to my parents
b) completely FAIL at Boggle on my dad's phone
c) work on some secretsecretsecret but fun things :D
d) work on my thesis, because when I got basically a week extension on the rough draft I promptly stopped stressing/purposefully writing any for about a week, thus rendering the extension useless. :eyeroll-at-myself:
e) eat pretzels

As for what made me smile the most, definitely this poster... which may show up at any place in the blog post; attaching images when email-posting is something I have yet to figure out.

And also talking with neighbor-Megan after we got home. about how she will introduce herself to her Spanish classes this week "Hola. Me llamo es Seniorita Megan. Bienvenidos a la clase Espanol." Now read that again but pronounce all the letters like you would in English, including the h in "hola" and the ll in "llamo" and the annoying American ah (like "cat") in "clase."
We were all very tired and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Kathryne

No comments: